In all foods – find the deliciousness of life itself!
There is likely no topic of more interest to parents with growing children than that of Food. While the marketplace would have us swirling in confusion, with brightly colored packaging that somehow offers a promise of fun and tasty excitement; the reality is that the foods that actually taste the very best and provide our bodies with the very best, will always arrive in a simple package…designed and produced by Mother Nature, Real Food!!
The foundations of health are built upon a diet rich in natural, plant-based whole foods. And a great rule of thumb is to eat food as close to the way Nature provides it as possible. So my number one simple solution for what to eat and what to feed your child is, EAT REAL FOOD!!
Here are 5 simple Real Food Facts:
- The foods we eat and the beverages we consume, affect our internal environment by creating our body pH, after they metabolize.
- Our body pH affects our state of health. Our cells are designed to be floating in an alkaline environment, or in a high pH.
- Cells remain vital and healthy with the ability to self-repair in an alkaline environment. Conversely, with the exception of stomach cells, they break down and malfunction in an acidic environment.
- Choose foods that create an internal environment that supports our natural state of equilibrium and balance. This state promotes calmness, relaxation and optimal efficiency. In this state, the body thrives and the cells are functioning to their highest and best!
- Ninety-five percent of all diseases occur when the body is in an acidic state.
Remember…Knowledge is Power. As parents and caregivers, it is so important to work from a foundation of knowledge and set the marketing myths aside.
Join me in this conversation by subscribing to our Newsletter, where I will continue to provide more in-depth information about eating Real Foods…including some fun and easy recipes.
Mahalo nui loa!
Peace & Blessings,